You are not logged in - Log in
Home Dashboards Forum Tools Help Contact Us

Author Topic: Did you buy the present mamba version?  (Read 44 times)

Offline Dingbest

• View Profile
Did you buy the present mamba version?
« on: February 04, 2021, 01:03:14 am »
I play mycareer because 2k16 but I was always a casual, never played with online and constantly bought it using discount or a promotion. I'm from Brazil also if this is important. And I was hopeful that this year I would be scaling up my match playing online, making builds and spending far more time with it. In addition, I understand that normally 2k haven't been very responsible in attending to the communities complains. So my title questions remains, can it be a good year to purchase it like today? Or await a sale discount? It is not bad I think they destroyed shooting this season tho plus I wouldn't buy the mamba forever edition their service team is horrendous.

Did you buy the present mamba version? I am on PS4 that I bought the one with the young Kobe dunking Only want to ask can we play mycareer with the obsolete game like 2k18/2k19? The Pc version will always be disrespected, the sport is intended for consoles and a vast majority of the player base is online console. In terms of microtransactions, those have mastered the match for the previous five decades, but imo this year was not that bad. You can find a construct to 92 w/ max or close to maximum badges throughout around 4-5 times of casual grinding. (Obv. Faster if you play more) without spending anything on vc.

It sucks but what can you anticipate. The game is full of hackers and people abusing the match, I used to be a pc 2k participant but I said enough is enough and got a PS4, best choice of my life. Sports game simply are not meant for PC. One thing good about it is mods and single participant but that's it. What's funny is that they could become"intended for PC" by linking a controller with a dongle and receiving a proper interface. Hey man as crap as.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail.  mmoexp.com

Home | Dashboards | Forum | Help | Contact Us | Terms of Service