You are not logged in - Log in
Home Dashboards Forum Tools Help Contact Us

Author Topic: People post beautiful screenshots of their friends hanging out  (Read 100 times)

Offline Sunxuemei

• View Profile
People post beautiful screenshots of their friends hanging out
« on: November 30, 2020, 12:09:41 am »

People post  beautiful screenshots of their friends hanging out, but none of your things DO anything. I'd like it if you can have a variety of minigames as you go. If I put up two soccer goals in an area and use some sort of tool to designate the area as a field, provide me a cheeky little soccer minigame. If my friends come in my home, let us all play some darts or even a board game.

And do not get me wrong, I really like the game. I have played with a scary amount of hours, and take great pleasure out of planning and decorating. However, I only wish things happened after I set it all up. Let's let Ribbot use the workout area he has. Reneigh just stumbled into an outdoor restaurant setup, possibly her and Melba want sit down and do some thing.

Dude minigames would save the show 100 percent, or being able to interact with items in a more pleasing manner (possibly zoom up on the product and let you play with it idk). And to designate a set of items as a bigger whole item ( such as the soccer goals)

I am interested in just how fleshing out villagers would do the job. Given that there is so many it would be tough to create them meaningfully unique without a ton of work. I've always only seen them as a special category of decorations in my town/island.

I have thought for some time they need two dialogue"sets" per villager: one because of their character, and yet another for their species. That way they can still have a reasonable amount of work in development when devoting some more variety in Their villagers

Yeah I really do know the lack of development in that front there are over 400 villagers now. Expecting each one to be wholey unique could be foolish.

If you want to know more fun and interesting information in acbells

Home | Dashboards | Forum | Help | Contact Us | Terms of Service