You are not logged in - Log in
Home Dashboards Forum Tools Help Contact Us

Author Topic: The aim-meter mechanic is actually difficult to master  (Read 93 times)

Offline Sunxuemei

• View Profile
The aim-meter mechanic is actually difficult to master
« on: November 30, 2020, 12:08:52 am »

If you want to earn money and have not pre-ordered to receive 100,000 VC off the bat, making it may feel like a grind -- however you'll find myriad ways to achieve that. Playing in MyCareer and The Neighborhood are the most effective means of scoring VC, especially in the event that you win and execute nicely. Answering questions correctly during episodes of 2KTV, using your Daily Spin at Jeff's Arcade, earning endorsements, and completing shooting challenges at MyCourt also see you coining it. Persistence is the major way to bag VC without needing to devote real dosh.

Notably: Bill Bryson, Pitch Perfect, and also the Streets Of Rage series. I have two children that aren't quite old enough to perform Madden yet. Soon, thoug...

NBA 2K21 is officially available now, but I just got my entire review copy yesterday , so this inspection in advance will spill over into next week (after the Labor Day weekend). However, I was able to devote a decent number of hours and at that time NBA 2K21 has made it crystal clear that it has maintained the franchise's record of stellar on-court gameplay. Most of the updates are comparatively modest, such as loose rebounds looking and feeling a lot more realistic, however they help add to an already solid foundation. The best part of NBA 2K21 so far is the controller tweaks, like the new aim meter, make for an all-new learning curve. Unfortunately, upgrades to the encompassing game modes seem pretty barebones.

The aim-meter mechanic is actually difficult to master, but has led to some really satisfying one-on-one isolation victories. It's nice being able to use the right stick exclusively as a dribbling tool till I am ready to pull back to get a shot. The capability to size-up, which can be tied to special dribbling animations for many of the top players in the league, and also isolate is far better than ever. I spent a couple of hours experimenting with various playstyles, like easing the pick-and-roll using Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis. It is tremendously rewarding to utilize Doncic's dimensions and footwork to make space - something I could not replicate with other guards around the group, such as Seth Curry. While it is not completely new, NBA 2K21's ability to entertain gamers' playstyles is outstanding this year.

More information in nba2king

Home | Dashboards | Forum | Help | Contact Us | Terms of Service