You are not logged in - Log in
Home Dashboards Forum Tools Help Contact Us

Author Topic: IMAP to Office 365 Migration  (Read 711 times)

Offline johnjorge

• View Profile
IMAP to Office 365 Migration
« on: October 22, 2020, 08:06:09 am »
To migrate emails from an IMAP server, EdbMails IMAP to Office 365 migration solution is the best bet. It has several different options for migrating mailboxes from IMAP to Office 365 server as per your requirement. In this article, I want to outline this brilliant IMAP to Office 365 migration tool that can efficiently migrate all IMAP mailboxes to Office365 without any technical skill. Connect the source IMAP server and target Office 365 server with the required details. All the folders will be loaded in the source IMAP window and map with the Office 365 mailboxes automatically. It is compatible with all the leading IMAP enabled email servers like Zoho,Yahoo, Gmail, Amazon AWS WorkMail and AOL etc.

Features:

•   Migrates mailboxes from all IMAP servers, i.e., Zimbra Cloud, MDaemon Server, Communigate Pro, IBM Verse, etc. to Office 365 server

•   Migrates single/multiple mailboxes to Office 365, live Exchange Server and IMAP servers. And export to Outlook PST

•   Supports conditional filter settings based on subject, from address, to address, sent date, etc., to migrate the desired items to your target server

•   Supports incremental migration. Migrates only the newly added items and avoids duplicates on consecutive migration

•   Automatic mailbox mapping between source and target server

•   Lifetime license with a free software upgrade and 24/7 technical support.

Offline yerteyadri

• View Profile
Re: IMAP to Office 365 Migration
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 06:33:20 am »
You can easily migrate the IMAP emails to Office 365 account with the assistance of a reliable solution i.e. WholeClear IMAP to Office 365 Converter. It offers users to instantly export the bulk IMAP emails to Office 365 account at once with all the attachments embedded in it. It ensures the users about the trustworthy and reliable migration of the files without any data alteration.

Offline josphrony1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 05:21:16 am »
I would like to suggest an automated tool to migrate IMAP to Office 365. This software safely migrates IMAP to Office 365. The software maintains folder structure and metadata of email during the migration process. The application IMAP accounts for different file formats such as Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, G Suite, etc.

Read More: www.softakensoftware.com/imap-migration.html
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 05:23:07 am by josphrony1 »

Offline mark_wilson12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 10:34:38 am »
IMAP to Office 365 Migration using Office 365 Admin Center
Now, let us see how to migrate IMAP mailboxes from Office 365 admin center. Follow the below steps:

Go to Office365.com and sign in with Admin credentials.
Now, navigate to Setup in the menu and select Data Migration.
select Data Migration

On clicking Data Migration, the “Select your data service” dashboard will appear on the screen. If your email provider is listed in it, then select it.
Select your data service

After selecting the email provider, you will be redirected to select users.
Select the email provider

Select the users that you want to migrate and fill the email alias & password.
Click “Start Migration” at the left corner of the wizard after entering the required information.
Click Start IMAP to Office 365 Migration

The migration status will be any of these: Starting – Queued – Syncing – Synced. When the status comes to Synced, click “Stop Migration” to finish the process. Once the process is complete, click “Close Connection.”

I hope this manual method will be helpful!
Mark Wilson

Offline TechGirlThunder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 11:54:32 am »
I would suggest you go with third-party tools because migration from one premise to another is very difficult and needs lots of planning and resources. And in the case of GroupWise file migration to Office 365, there is no free tool and option available to do this work.

So, as per my recommendation opting for a smart solution is not a bad choice; it will save recourses, costs, provide safe migration & no burden of manual methods and error.

If you agree with me, then I suggest you take the demo of Stellar Converter for GroupWise Technician.

Home | Dashboards | Forum | Help | Contact Us | Terms of Service