You are not logged in - Log in
Home Dashboards Forum Tools Help Contact Us

Author Topic: AQ War Effort  (Read 57 times)

Offline Smarthuiyuan

• View Profile
AQ War Effort
« on: August 21, 2020, 08:32:44 am »

AQ War Effort. Botting and Multiboxing (That is a massive post, and I think this one deserves attention, not here). The third point deserves some explanation, and that I hope that the Devs are taking appropriate actions to remove this possible issue. When the war effort starts there will be. This is nothing but. And with types and spreadsheets it makes it super easy to track all the materials.

By way of example, Firemaw (EU) has projected turn ins per day and goals they will need to hit until July 15th. It is looking very promising for them to be able to do it on day 1. Why are they doing? Since they are gamers playing a sport that was our for decades now. Because they can.

The main reason for concern is that you are looking at an expected boom-bust scenario again should we use history as any principle. The suitable response to this is a war effort. It appears so obvious but I have a feeling it'll be shouted down with small but vocal minority of #nochanges WOW players. I'm all ears, Whether there are other solutions.

Quite frankly, when discharging transfers that are free care has to be taken. It has torpedoed two servers that I have played now, and I'm tired of losing sleep because I need to play 4D chess with host selection on a regular basis. I've lost countless friends who are fed up with having to pay more income for problems made by Blizzard. What I find as a solution is faction. You cannot move to a server using a personality that is part of this faction with more 60% of their total participant population. Servers are locked indefinitely. And of course, there is buddies. If they want to transfer to a locked server then make a very simple necessity of being Actual ID friends for more than a month.

Another solution would be limiting the amount of logged into accounts from one site. This goes longer after problem 4 outlined previously. This would need an enormous sacrifice on Blizzard's end since it would reduce revenue. That is why it can't be considered. Bring layering back. Layering somewhat generated the issue we still have today with many full servers. It created a false sense of what this server's population was. Everything sounded fine because there wasn't a queue so people kept making characters there.

Yes the pandemic will finish, but the number of individuals hooked and committed to WOW Classic will rise as its going on. Do nothing. I for one am aghast with the server health situations have been used for monetary gain. It has been happening for years with other variations of WOW Classic. And even though it wasn't always supposed to be used for financial gain it seems really bad from the chair I'm sitting in. I believe that the opportunities which come Blizzard's way in regards to recreating a 15 year old game that this many people enjoy have been wasted by the pursuit of profits and gross mismanagement.

More mywowgold information on mywowgold

Home | Dashboards | Forum | Help | Contact Us | Terms of Service