You are not logged in - Log in
Home Dashboards Forum Tools Help Contact Us

Author Topic: PID Request  (Read 156 times)

Offline dimitrov2000

• View Profile
PID Request
« on: March 09, 2019, 02:57:47 pm »
Request for two Toyota PIDS, very useful and very easy to implement as the standard OBD gives that information:
- Current gear engaged;
- Auto transmission temperature.
The first one, I think is 01f8, as for the second I'm not sure but in Torque is Transmission temperature (Mode 2) or something like this...

Speaking of which, as many users already wrote, why don't you allow the possibility to add custom PIDS?
Really it's a matter of time for this software to go to oblivion and will be a shame, because it is really good one!

Offline Mike

• View Profile
Re: PID Request
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:05:07 am »
Hi dimitrov2000,
How true what you say "Really it's a matter of time for this software to go to oblivion and will be a shame, because it is really good one!"  :(
I use "CALC.GEAR.CURRENT" in my Coop Mark III gauges (http://dashxl.net/forum/index.php?topic=9507). It's a builtin so I don't know what its actual PID is. It might be calculated based on gear ratios and engine RPM or car MPH.
-Mike

Offline dimitrov2000

• View Profile
Re: PID Request
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 08:16:36 am »
Yes, exactly. It is calculated and not actual. My point is that the OBD II already throws the actual gear engaged "for free" and it's working perfectly on Torque Pro app. How hard can it be to implement that in Dashcommand? Finally, I'm asking that for Toyota, not for Koenigsegg...

Home | Dashboards | Forum | Help | Contact Us | Terms of Service