DashXL.net
October 18, 2018, 04:23:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supreme Selling Enterprise Stake To speculate Group  (Read 52 times)
Meagan06O

I am Stephaine from Santuario Della Guardia. I love to play Cello. Other hobbies are Woodworking.

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2018, 03:03:37 PM »

Update: In another BoF-unique, James Jebbia confirms promoting stake in Supreme to non-public fairness agency The Carlyle Group.

"We’re a rising model, and to maintain that development we’ve chosen to work with Carlyle, who has the operational expertise wanted to keep us on the steady path we’ve been on since 1994," stated Jebbia. "Working with Carlyle permits us to focus on doing what we do finest and stay in charge of our model, as we always have."

Though Jebbia didn't disclose any specifics around the newfound partnership, BoF figures Carlyle bought a minority stake in the enterprise.

It’s been a busy week for Supreme, with the opening of its new Brooklyn retailer and the launch of this season’s Stone Island collaboration. Along with this, the new York brand is now reportedly close to selling a stake to the Carlyle Group, an asset administration and funding firm founded in Washington, D.C. in 1987.

At the moment, details on the sale are scarce however WWD - the publication that initially broke the story — is reporting that the deal is close to completion. This isn’t the first time that Supreme has been at the middle of buyout rumors, with Louis Vuitton father or mother firm LVMH claimed to be behind a $500 million USD takeover last yr, though that was unanimously denied. Keep checking back the site for more info on the sale, and let us know within the comments what you suppose this implies for the way forward for Supreme.

my blog :: stone island jacket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: