DashXL.net
October 18, 2018, 04:25:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Men's Fashion And magnificence Blog.: January 2018  (Read 36 times)
Meagan06O

I am Stephaine from Santuario Della Guardia. I love to play Cello. Other hobbies are Woodworking.

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2018, 05:02:26 AM »

Aitor Throup’s 2006 MA collection, "When Football Hooligans Change into Hindu Gods" was a 3-dimensional comedian communicating the story of redemption and transcendence. This story was told by way of fabric constructions that are primarily based on the platform of football informal.s The more technical fabrics offered a sense of British culture, however more particularly of the C.P. Company and Stone Island - led ‘casual’ or ‘football hooligan’ sub-tradition of the late 80s and the 90s (on which the over-all aesthetic of the collection relies). Throup's work is usually very structured and technical (when it comes to building), to the extent of being sculptural. Using traditional wools, equivalent to Harris Tweed, not only created yet another unexpected distinction towards the structural elements of the items however it also facilitates the moulding and distortion of the fabric through the use of traditional heat software methods. I won't ever tire of analysing this assortment or any other of Throup's designs...

my blog :: stone island jacket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: