DashXL.net
October 18, 2018, 04:20:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stone Island’s Colour Altering Ice Jacket - PAUSE On-line  (Read 42 times)
Meagan06O

I am Stephaine from Santuario Della Guardia. I love to play Cello. Other hobbies are Woodworking.

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2018, 08:49:32 PM »

Stone Island brings some color changing magic to the fashion scene.

Recognized for crossing high-finish construction with functionality to create cult pieces of clothing, Stone Island has now revealed a limited version of its Resin-T Shell Carried out Ice Jacket in fluorescent pink. Constructed of nylon tela, a thermo-chromatic coating signifies that the jacket adjustments colour in reaction to the surface temperature. The outerwear offering options premium down feathers which promote and regulate warmth for the wearer.

This restricted version fluorescent pink version of the Ice Jacket will likely be available to purchase from thirteenth October, exclusively at Stone Island places in New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris, in addition to on-line. To tide you over till then, take a look at the Ice Jacket’s colour altering capabilities in the video under.

my blog :: stone island jacket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: