DashXL.net
October 18, 2018, 04:22:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copper Supreme Stone Island Puffy Jacket  (Read 33 times)
Meagan06O

I am Stephaine from Santuario Della Guardia. I love to play Cello. Other hobbies are Woodworking.

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2018, 12:54:53 AM »

Stone Island Jacket in Navy. A versatile jacket essential for the wardrobe of any Stone Island lover. This navy jacket is crafted from Nylon Metal / Tyvek Shield materials. The structure of the yarn mixed with the grey weft and white colour is what achieves the distinctive tonic sheen of the garment (Nylon Metallic). The Nylon Steel material is a kind of born of Stone Island's textile analysis. The finished garment has gone by means of a double dye process to attain completely different tones and color intensities. Inside the jacket is the Tyvek sheet which acts as a wind and water resistant shield. Options of the jacket include a full zip fastening, with two zip pockets to the hips. A hood is zipped away in the excessive collar of the garment, so you possibly can put on the jacket with or with out the hood relying in your preference. The cuffs and hem of the jacket are ribbed cotton to make sure a great match. The Stone Island badge is proven to the sleeve for an iconic end.

my blog :: stone island jacket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: