DashXL.net
September 20, 2018, 04:44:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Data not updating until active dashboard screen is switched  (Read 730 times)
teakmeister

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2017, 09:16:18 AM »

Hi,

Hopefully a simple one...

I've modified the IFA style dash and now have two areas that have data that can be cycled through using one of two buttons.

One cycles through 1) live torque and engine load, 2) 0-60 and 1/4 mile times, and a blank container (which is the default state).  Cycling through the screens, only torque reads values (potentially this is down to torque being on another graph on the dashboard). Load and the 0-60 etc do not populate unless I switch dashboard screens either by a button or swiping, then going back to the main dashboard.

The same is also true for the other cycle menu - trip timers for trip T, P and A. Trip T is the default and updates correctly, however if you cycle to Trip P there is again no data until the dashboard is cycled through etc.

I've limited the number of layers to minimise the rendering etc, is there something simple I am missing here?

Thanks in advance,

Karl
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 06:33:59 PM »

On your skin editor objects for buttons that are switching these gauges around, you need to check the box to refresh the PID list.
teakmeister

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 07:51:16 PM »

Hi Weston,

Thank worked a treat, must admit I hadn't looked there. Thank you for the quick and helpful response, most appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: